L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SiCk DaYs...

Feel so pity to myself...I was in wad for two days...
Because of my fever denggi...
Now think still so scare....
I was stay alone at the wad for two night....
First time stay at outside without any others accompany...
At there feel so so so bored...
Wake up... take bath... breakfast...watching... sleeping... eat.... sleep... watch...
Two days also like that...
Also can not talking with others...
Because nobody can talking with me....
Now come back feel so free...
Can do what can i do... hehe^^
So happy that when the doctor say i can go back home...
Really feel so lonely and bored at there...
I dun wan the life like that..


My Breakfast...

My Lunch...

My hand until now still so pain...



5 comments: