L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Life Before Pass 2010...♥

Before Christmas Day, i was in relationship....
But after 24th, i change to be single...
At tat day, we seperate by a good discussions...
Actually i not very sad for tat, just because before tat i ald feel tat tis day will come...
Before, i have ask myself, isit suitable for me and him together?
Now i know the answer already...
Although have some a bit sad, but i not cry for that...
I tell myself it will be more good for next one...^^
And then just pray him and aso pray me always happiness for our life...
And also find more better one... ^^ ♥

I was so happy that before 2010...
I was celebrate Christmas Day and Happy New Year 2011 with my family...
It was very meaningful for me in tis year...
Because i can celebrate tis two festival with my family...
I LOVE MY FAMILY...^^ XD ♥

2 comments:

  1. stay strong for urself..
    remember that's nt the end but is the begining,u wil always own everything if u believe that..
    be happy always..^^

    ReplyDelete