L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Life In 2011...♥

In 2011...
I was start working...
I was working at a kindergaden as a part time teacher.... ^^
It was very nice...
I also like tis job so much...
It is because i can see so many cute cute children....
I love them so so much... XD ♥

Chinese New Year coming soon...
Hope can go travel...^^
So long no go out travel jor... hehe^^
I wan go other country for a look..
But i think it still wait more years...^^
Anywhere, hope this year will be a good year for me...XD ♥


2 comments:

  1. good evening teacher venessa..^^
    good luck to u for new year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha^^ dun call like tat lar...
    ya, good luck to u too^^

    ReplyDelete