L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SO STRESS...

haizz~~ exam ah exam~~
u make me so stress, u knw~
everyday mst take the book and k until night~
the movie tat i like aso sacrifice it and go read book~~
but read many aso no use, faster forget it~~
GOD!!! pls help me~ dun let me always think other when exam~
when exam suddenly think others will make me crazy~ cause can not think the answer!!
pls lar~ faster end tis exam lar~ i need to rest!!~
i wan sick ald lar~ alwawys feel wan pengsan~ haiz~~~

hope exam faster finish is better!!~

8 comments:

  1. dun pengsan ler...haha...
    call u dun keep reading but u dun choi wat i said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me where hav keep reading o???
    me hav rest d leh~
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya..u rest...for the few hours of sleeping in 1 day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha^^ no choices mah~
    need to get good result~^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. no health good result got wat use...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha^^aso is hor~ nvm lar~ less one more week only lar~

    ReplyDelete
  7. engkau ni~ have to improve english le lar...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahaha^^ my english is like tat poor d lar^^
    dun so 'ji jiao'^^

    ReplyDelete