L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ice room again...XD

2010/09/16
tat day go ice room again..hahaXD
but tis time is not with family but go wit friends...

so happy...^^
jst we three ppl but eat many food..

i think me fat more
2kg le lar..
tis few days aso non stop eat...wahahaXD
me feel myself like a pig~ slp eat than eat slp...^^
no wonder somebody say me fat jor.. hehe^^

is time for keep fit lar.... and exam is coming soon..

haiz.... stress is come again..
hope me can revision all lar...^^ + oil lar...XD


these is before we eat...XD


these is after we eat...XD






keeping a good memories wit friend.....









2 comments:

  1. haha,ur photo is really funny...
    is it the ice room at nilai??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha^^
    really funny~
    ya~ at nilai d ice room^^

    ReplyDelete