L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Have Fun With My Friends...♥



Last weekend, we have fun with my friends...
Cause three of them come to my house for 3 days 2 night holiday... haha=]
So enjoy on it...^^
Friday after 4 p.m, my dad come fetch us...
And that day nothing special and my mom cook curry chicken for them...
Sat morning, i bring them to S2 Jusco..
I fetch them by car!!
So proud i can fetch them to there... haha=]
And we enjoy movie 'Ice Age 4'...^^
So funny... and nice to watch...
After that, go home and night have dinner and go pasar malam...^^
Next morning, bring them go for 'BAK KUT TEH' as breakfast...
They sure so happy cause long time din eat such of this food...
And in the evening, we have photo capture at Sepang Gold Coast...
We take so many nice pic...^^ like it like it...
Night, we went back to hostel...
Xin Yi still say dun wan back,,, funny lar she...^^
Pei Jing say she miss my bro so much... haha=]
Sim say she so miss my mom's dish...^^

b4 go in to cinema...=]
crazy take photo in my house...^^





Photo Capture in Sepang Gold Coast...^^












No comments:

Post a Comment