L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Monday, July 23, 2012

Finally...♥



Finally i can go inside to the Sepang Gold Coast...
And this tie is my cousin bring us go... hehe=]
Quiet challenge because we act as tourist wail inside..
Luckily they no found out we just a visitor... haha=]
We walk to the swimming pool there...
There are many foreign ppl...
Because of dark night, so hardly to take the beauty view...
So, we say next time we come again but wan early a bit...^^
We having our dinner at restaurant near the beach there...
Is is a puasa day so less ppl was taking dinner and we aso not nid wait so long...
And one thing most happy is...
I finally can try to race car.. hahaha=]
So fun and nice...^^
Look like really racing car with my dad and brother...♥

Opps.. Is me...^^
Take pic with my cousin...^^

My dad go to play tis...~!!









No comments:

Post a Comment