L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Thursday, May 19, 2011

SoRrY.............

very very sorry to my parents....
because they pay out so many for me to get KPLSPM...
like fetch me to interview... buy cloth for interview.....
but i'm very sorry can not get it....
i noe they sure will so disappointed to me...
but really sorry for that..
i already try my best to do it well.....
my mom call me to sign up again...
but i already dun wan wait for it again....
i more like use the time to study more than wait....
i know if i study at college...
need a lot money to pay that.....
haizzzzzzzz...
they sure now annoyed about the fees.......
wat can i do............

4 comments:

  1. maybe ur parents more worry abt ur life at college,scare u learn bad..^^
    bt,u should give them know wat u think atly,they sure wil support u de,bcoz... they are ur lovely parents..^^

    at college oso have PTPTN de ma(bt start giving at second sem la)..

    p/s:hope u can settle this thing very soon..^^ good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. okey... thx for your comment ya...^^

    ReplyDelete