L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V L ❤ V

Saturday, October 16, 2010

16/10/2010

today night so many activity... haha^^
first is go my cousin house to eat buffet~
then is go my grandma's house to celebrate her birthday~
by the way, happy birthday to her^^
haha^^ at my grandma there really eat so many thing...
my dad buy 100 of satey and a cake...
me eat jor hav more than 10++ of satay...
then, my aunt buy jor soya bean...
me drink jor half of it....
and eat a piece of cappocino cake...
wa, dun no fat jor how many kg...
haha^^ later wit my uncle them go beach to walk around and see...
until 11.50 like tat jst reach home...
but still can not sleep... haiz... jst wait time pass lor... haha^^XD

No comments:

Post a Comment